Vendor Relationship Manager
San Mateo Metro Area, CA US
- Responsible for the vendor relationship and performance management, issue monitoring, trending, management, and data insights and reporting or their assigned scope of work within the program across the clinical development cycle
- Manage the day-to-day vendor relation and performance management activities across multiple outsourced service areas
- Drive and facilitate the operational portfolio governance of vendors for assigned areas
- Proactively work with difference functions to determine areas of vendor performance gap, impacts, required interventions and improvement plans
- Pull data across functions related to vendor management and performance to drive a recommended pathway for improvement
- Bachelor's Degree with 5 plus years of direct external vendor management experience
- Expertise with vendor management, performance metrics and reporting, issue escalation management and process improvement/development
- Familiar with clinical drug development operational processes
- Prior knowledge of experience with risk management plans, quality interfaces and relationship management plans
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a cross functional team
- $57.15 - $71.43 per hour (Dependent on Experience)
R&D Partners is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
R&D Partners is an equal opportunity employer.