San Francisco Metro Area, CA
- Architect, design, develop, and maintain innovative and engaging websites for a worldwide audience.
- Advise, collaborate, and synthesize feedback from Marketing, Product, and Engineering partners.
- Execute in a fast-paced environment and deliver strategically sound, conceptually based, experiences and code
- Work directly with creative and UX teams to prototype concepts and iterate on rich interactive experiences
- 5+ years of experience developing websites and applications
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Intimate knowledge of the front end stack and the latest web standards including ES6, HTML5, and CSS3
- Experience with mobile development including responsive design and page load optimization
- Solid understanding of how to develop for and troubleshoot across devices and Cross discipline communication and organizational skills
- Experience with Canvas/CSS animation Typescript (or experience with another typed language) Python.
- Working knowledge of Sketch, Figma or similar DevOps (build systems, project scaffolds)
- Git workflow (branching models, merge tools, release versioning)