San Jose Metro Area, CA
Looking for a mid-level UX designer to help design new features for mobile app shifting more customer interactions from email and the web to the mobile app. This will augment existing UX resources and accelerate app development.
- Design key user experience aspects of a mobile application for managing internet usage and account information.
- Create user flows, wireframes, user interface mockups, and click-through prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Write design specifications that document the design for Engineers to implement.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers, Content Strategists, and Product Managers throughout the design process.
- Bachelor s degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science or a related field.
- Strong interaction design skills.
- Experience designing applications for Android, iOS, and the Web.
- Design workflows and screens for mobile app. - 4+ yrs
- Ability to write clear and concise design specs that document the design. - 4+ yrs
- Work with Engineers to make sure the design is implemented to spec. - 4+ yrs
- Master s degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science or a related field.