San Jose Metro Area, CA
As part of the team, your role will be to design, build, and operate robotic systems for characterizing and testing new sensor hardware and algorithms. You will be an integral part of experiment design and execution in the development of novel sensing systems and techniques. You will create scripts and tools for bench-marking, validation, and characterization of signals and algorithms.
Improve existing robotic infrastructure to speed up execution and improve efficiency and robustness.
Scale infrastructure by designing and building new robotic systems (linear and rotational motors).
Create scripts and tools to automate benchmarking, validation, and characterization of signals and algorithms.
Develop software to operate and automate robotic equipment.
Execute testing and benchmarking plans.
- BS or Master s degree in Computer Science or similar technical degree
- Experience with C, C++,
- Experience with Python and scripting languages
- 4+ years experience with software design and development
- 4+ years experience with hardware automation
- Experience with Unix/Linux and development tools (git)
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Experience with hardware equipment such as robots and motion capture systems
- Experience with wireless/RF systems
- Experience using hardware SDKs and/or embedded development
Top 3 Required Skills:
- Electro-Mechanical systems experience (ideally robotics, hands-on experience building/controlling mechanical systems)
- Software - scripting, control software
- Data Handling - experience on how to organize and store a high volume of data