Oakland-Fremont-Pleasanton Metro Area, CA US
- Develop and execute Statistical Analysis Plans (SAPs) for assigned studies
- Perform statistical analyses and prepare statistical reports of results
- Conduct randomization and blinding of samples
- Troubleshoot and improve current statistical designs, including those developed elsewhere in the organization
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project
- Master's or PhD in Statistics, Biostatistics or related field with 3-6 years of industry experience
- Experience with SAS required
- Knowledge of FDA guidelines for in vitro diagnostic devices and the required statistical basis for sensitivity, specificity, agreement rates, and reproducibility testing required for validation and FDA clearance and approval
- $54.78 - $77.00 per hour (Dependent on Experience)
R&D Partners is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
R&D Partners is an equal opportunity employer.