San Jose Metro Area, CA 95050
- Designs, plans and executes assigned research and/or development-related experiments/projects utilizing established and innovative procedures, and applying scientific knowledge and accumulated experience to complete projects.
- Contributes to the definition and timely achievement of overall project goals. Makes recommendations, and when appropriate, acts independently to resolve scientific problems encountered during experimental procedures to improve productivity of results.
- Accurately and consistently records experimental methods, materials and results in electronic laboratory notebooks. Analyzes data, evaluates results, forms conclusions and implements/documents process improvements. Integrates previous and current results to determine next experimental steps and the impact of long-range project goals.
- Work involves troubleshooting and resolving difficult problems in creative ways. Takes a new perspective on existing solutions, exploring and implementing new concepts and methodologies.
- Decisions impact project team(s) and/or broader organization. In appropriate decisions may have an impact, causing a delay in operations, a financial expense, or customer or user dissatisfactions.
- 5 to 6 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor s degree in Biological/Life Sciences, Chemistry, Biochemistry or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Master's degree with 2+ years experience.