Research Associate I
Marin Metro Area, CA
- The Genetics Research and Delivery group is seeking an energetic protein purification research associate. Candidate is expected to conduct purification runs using standard chromatography procedures and fulfill recurring deadlines. Candidate will have an opportunity to work with standard and novel AAV vectors, and be a productive member of exploratory and pipeline project teams. Candidate is expected to keep experiment records and provide regular updates to the team.
- Preliminary experience in a laboratory setting is essential, biotech experience is highly desirable
- Preliminary experience in standard chromatography, such as use of AKTA Avant and Pure, is highly desirable.
- Preliminary experience in HPLC or FPLC is preferred.
- Accurate record keeping is essential.
- 0-2 Years Experience with a Bachelor's degree in Biological Sciences.