Remote Study Manager I
San Francisco Metro Area, CA 94588 US
- Minimum of 5 years of clinical project management experience which would include being responsible for all study deliverables, study budgets and working with cross functional teams.
- Experience in working with IVD diagnostic studies in a lab setting preferred
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline or related field required.
- Provides leadership in complex clinical research activities including clinical trial programs for assigned area of focus for registrational and non-registrational and/or research studies for US or outside US with moderate supervision.
- Responsibilities include reaching an agreement on study goals with other functional areas, coordinating and overseeing study monitors and investigators to ensure compliance, monitoring, analyzing and interpreting study data, and preparing contributing to study reports.
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the clinical trial-related policies, as well as processes and procedures related to the Product Development Process.
- Works with the project manager to define and manage budgets and timelines for each study and is accountable for delivery of documentation to meet study milestones. Manages investigational site and clinical study documents.
Dependent on Experience
$71.15 - $88.94
R&D Partners is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
R&D Partners is an equal opportunity employer.