Remote CRA II
San Francisco Metro Area, CA US
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performing or coordinating aspects of clinical studies including site selection, study initiation, site monitoring, and study closeout.
- Maintaining communication with study investigators to ensure studies are completed in a timely fashion and ensuring that study objectives are met.
- Interfacing with cross functional staff to support post launch activities
- Minimum of 2 years of independent clinical monitoring experience which would include monitoring IVD studies
- Medical laboratory experience preferred
- Home based position with up to 30% travel required
- Bachelor's Degree in a science or relevant field
- Clinical Research Associate II will design, plan, coordinate, and conduct all activities involved in initiating, monitoring, and completing clinical research studies for in vitro diagnostics.
Dependent on Experience
R&D Partners is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
R&D Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
*Experience candidates only please