Quality Specialist III
San Jose Metro Area, CA US
Cutting edge Pharmaceutical company is in search of Quality Specialist III.
- Responsible for supporting development and implementation of Quality Management System (QMS) and supporting infrastructure/tools in compliance with FDA Quality System Regulation (QSR) regulations, International Standards Organization (ISO) regulations, and corporate requirements, specifically GCP and CDx support.
- Support management and maintenance of training assignments for the site.
- Track, monitor and report site training compliance data.
- Partner with department managers and trainers to develop/ update training matrices.
- * Experience in Change management, Supplier qualification, Inspection and CAPA management is an added advantage.
- Exposure to internal, external, laboratory, supplier auditing programs as appropriate.
- * Good to have experience in supporting project-related and QMS documentation using Electronic Document Management System (EDMS).
- 2-4 years related experience in relevant medical diagnostic/device industry, including 1-2 years of direct Quality operations.
- Experience focused on quality systems, regulatory affairs/compliance or project management.
- * Familiarity with relevant international ISO Standards (13485, 62304, 14971), and regulations (European medical/in-vitro devices directives, 21 CFR - part 820).
- * ASQ Certified Quality Engineer (CQE), Auditor (CQA) and/or Six Sigma Green Belt a plus.
- * Understanding of GCP requirements required.
- * Bachelors degree in Biological Sciences, Engineering or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.