San Jose Metro Area, CA
- Interface with partners within and outside of the company.
- Gather and synthesize detailed, global business requirements.
- Assess current and future business processes (As-Is and To-Be).
- Apply analytical skills to rationalize change.
- Conduct weekly project meetings.
- Communicate project status
- Prior management experience a plus.
- Solutions and client service-oriented, with an emphasis on creativity and relationships.
- Project management skills with the ability to implement and drive projects forward while working collaboratively with internal and external clients.
- Skilled in analyzing data and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills as well as strong interpersonal skills.
Specific role description (includes and not limited to these):
- Project management for key Cloud partner:
- Maintain internal company site with latest relevant artifacts for sellers to be able to understand partner solution
- Manage warm email introductions between the company and partner sales teams, schedule intro calls, maintain meeting notes, and track progress of these engagements
- Attend calls will partner on various topics like sales training plans, travel logistics for events, content creation for their website, etc. and followup on next steps
- Host lunch and learns for partner s prospective customers at one of the company's offices in the US each quarter (partner manages invitations and content). This may involve travel to offices across the US.
- Update deal pipeline dashboard every week
Other AI partnerships (document understanding, translate):
- Pass on incoming leads to appropriate partners and/or partner managers and track progress of each lead
- Procure and provide relevant partner related content for internal product marketing and sales trainings
- Appropriately route incoming emails from sellers regarding partner capabilities for their customer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce reports
- Prior G Suite user
- External client-facing experience