Project Manager (Clinical Services)
Tucson Metro Area, AZ US
Our client is recruiting for a Project Manager with a background in Clinical Services to join their growing team.
- Manage multiple clinical testing and lab services projects from initiation through contract completion under supervision of Program Manager
- Develop project plans, establish and coordinate timelines for assigned projects and functions
- Identify gaps, potential bottlenecks or delays and challenge assumptions
- Oversee and guide day to day activities of sample process flow and accurate reporting of results
- Interface with resources outside of the company including CROs, site investigators, client counterparts, etc.
- Track, maintain and communicate project reports and clinical study data to clients
- BS/BA in relevant discipline
- 2 plus years of project and/or clinical trial coordinator/management experience in a regulated, CRO, diagnostic, and/or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with clinical projects that require rapid activity/milestone achievement
- Experience in clinical trial management and knowledge of biosample (clinical testing) management and process flow preferred.
R&D Partners is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
R&D Partners is an equal opportunity employer.