San Jose Metro Area, CA
This role will be a Lead Program Manager that will guide the direction of the team in their daily tasks.
- Perform large scale data analysis to identify gaps and drive data alignment across multiple organizations.
- Define, develop, distribute, create, and update repeatable processes/tools
- Ongoing communications about the overall Project/Program for the various stakeholder groups, both internally and externally with key partners.
- Drive efficiencies into the business tracking and monitoring progress.
- Analyze work pipeline and workflow.
- Increase effectiveness of tools by recognizing opportunities for development and proactively improving current systems and structures.
- Work with operations and engineering to develop and define new or improved tools.
- Track key performance metrics across the team
- Program management
- Data analysis
- Managing complex tasks from start to finish.
- Strong professional etiquette, organizational skills, self starter, and attention to detail.
- Fluency in MS Excel
- Excellent Verbal and Written Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and work efficiently in a high-paced environment.
Google Sheets, PLX, Scripting