Pharmacovigilance Operations Associate
San Mateo Metro Area, CA US
Our biopharmaceutical client in the San Francisco Bay Area is recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance Operations Associate.
- Perform Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSR) tasks
- Assist with daily workflow coordination and initial review of cases that are processed by internal teams
- Responsible for oversight, triage, and tracking of incoming study document review requests
- Run operational metrics reports on a routine basis, identify follow-up required, and work with the appropriate Operations team member and/or vendor leads to ensure appropriate follow-up is completed
- Track status of metrics and escalates to Manager as needed
- Minimum Bachelor s degree (Preferred) and 2-5 years PV experience
- Demonstrates expertise in computer skills and database experience
- Ability to interact effectively in a multifunctional, multidisciplinary team setting
- $45 - $48/hour (Dependent on Experience)
R&D Partners is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
R&D Partners is an equal opportunity employer.