San Jose Metro Area, CA
- Improve usability and productivity of various operations data tooling such as
- Basemap features drawing and editing (roads, buildings, etc)
- Internal Street View traversing, synthesizing, and annotating
- Advanced data visualization creation and management
- Bulk data curation and management
- Partner data provider onboarding experience
- Create detailed wireframes, mockups, and prototypes following a user-centered process to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Collaborate closely with, or conduct, research to validate concepts, and communicate results to the teams.
- Work with product, developer, and content teams to come up with UX designs and prototypes.
- Communicate effectively in a UX and cross-functional team. Ability to communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale effectively.
- Take input/requirements from multiple stakeholders across different organizations. Participate in regular design reviews.
- Develop/apply general visual style and consistent interaction patterns.
- Potential travel once per quarter at most to India and/or Washington.
- Portfolio is a must -Minimum bachelor degree in relevant area (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, architecture), HCI.
- Professional experience in design minimum 2-3 years
- Expert skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience designing products for large scale digital enterprise
- Experience working on desktop and/or drawing applications
- Experience managing complex projects involving many other stakeholder groups, across multiple locations and time zones
- Ability to handle multiple priorities on tight deadlines without compromising quality
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude and the ambition to tackle the biggest opportunities in the local space