San Jose Metro Area, CA
Take ownership of the strategy for all external education materials to ensure quality deliverables. Consult with Program Managers on appropriate learning solutions, conducts needs analysis and develop all support and evaluation plans. Create learning solutions for multiple delivery methods including instructor-led, web-based, virtual classroom, and blended instruction. Manage content developers, media developers, third-party vendors and provide support to Program Managers Perform ongoing analysis of both our programs and market trends to ensure our initiatives remain at the front of the field Mange the relationship and development of content with key SME (Subject Matter experts)
- Experience in successfully designing, developing, delivering and improving high-quality learning solutions including web-based learning technologies / webinar delivery.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills: presents clearly and articulates concepts well to a large audience. Strong organizational skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail while handling multiple, simultaneous projects under deadline pressure.
- Creative problem-solving skills, strong business acumen, an understanding of group and corporate dynamics.
- Ability to successfully navigate and influence strong personalities within a complex business landscape.
- Please submit a portfolio with work samples
- 4+ years of relevant experience in instructional design
- B.A ( Education is preferred)
- Captive tool
- Camtasia tool