San Jose Metro Area, CA
- Consult with Curriculum Managers on appropriate learning solutions, conducts needs analysis and develop all support and evaluation plans.
- Create learning solutions for web-based learning.
- Collaborate with visual designers and clearly communicate course concepts to support asset creation.
- Be responsible for the final copy within the course, using standards set forth in editorial guidelines.
- Design the course using rapid authoring eLearning tools. Project manage every aspect of course creation, setting timelines, and communicating clearly and transparently when there are changes to timelines.
- Mange the relationship and development of content with key Curriculum Managers and SMEs (subject matter experts).
- Experience in successfully designing, developing, delivering and improving high-quality learning solutions including web-based learning technologies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills: presents clearly and articulates concepts well to a large audience.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail while handling multiple, simultaneous projects under deadline pressure. Creative problem-solving skills, strong business acumen, an understanding of group and corporate dynamics.
- Ability to successfully navigate and influence strong personalities within a complex business landscape.
- Possible contract extension based on performance and subject to intake pipeline.
- Experience with creating software demos and simulations and writing narrative scripts.
- Portfolio or work samples required (please include with resume) - Resumes will not be reviewed without work samples.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Instructional Design experience in successfully designing and delivering high-impact learning solutions.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects under deadline pressure.
- Comfortable navigating and influencing strong personalities within a complex business landscape.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating across a matrixed organization.
- Graphic design skills (SnagIt, Photoshop), Video editing skills (Camtasia, Premiere),
- Experience using project management tools,
- Experience developing ILT or facilitating assessment or certification design.