San Jose Metro Area, CA
**Note: please provide 2 examples of previous eLearning design work, preferably created in Storyline (open to other authoring tools if Storyline examples are not available)**
- Partner with other content specialists, program managers, and subject-matter experts to convert existing trainings and create new offerings.
- Collaborate with subject-matter experts to quality check content and determine appropriate learning solutions.
- Identify appropriate learning metrics & create assessments, as needed
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Design and develop interview training eLearning modules & when necessary, update live training content.
- Work with training coordinator to import content onto the learning platform.
- Monitor user metrics of the courses and make changes to improve learner experience.
- BA/BS degree in education, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience designing, developing, and delivering learning using multiple media especially eLearning.
- Experience in Storyline 3 or 360 software.
- Strong knowledge in learning and development evaluation methodologies.
- Excellent written communication and project management skills: presents clearly and articulates concepts well to a large audience.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail while handling multiple, simultaneous projects under deadline pressure.
- Creative problem-solving skills, strong business acumen, and an understanding of group and corporate dynamics.
- Ability to successfully navigate and influence strong personalities within a complex business landscape.
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- Master's degree in education, instructional design, or educational technology.
- Knowledge of staffing/recruiting processes.
- Ability to manage content in an LMS.