Global Project Manager
Tucson Metro Area, AZ US
Our client is recruiting for a Global Project Manager to join their growing team.
- Set up and implement program structures for product development and product care activities including communication management, timelines, resource and budget plans, progress and cost control
- Execute project management processes including guiding and managing preparation for milestone reviews,
capacity reviews as applicable and may lead improvement initiatives
- Identify project risks and describe potential implications for budget, timeline and scope.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field is required
- 6-8 years of project management, engineering or business experience in the diagnostic, medical device, pharmaceutical or biotech industry leading product development and product care projects
- 3 years of experience in a regulated industry (e.g. FDA 21 CFR part 820, ISO 13485, ISO 9001)
- Demonstrated experience using MS Project and/or Project and Portfolio Management Tool
R&D Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer