Full Stack Developer
San Francisco Metro Area, CA
What you ll do:
- Build UIs, APIs, data pipelines, data lakes, and other FSS (full-stack-stuff)
- Deliver high-quality code beautiful to behold in both structure and function (puns intended)
- Live, laugh, and love some flavor of Agile. With a side of Scrum
- Utilize Docker, K8, Cloud, microservices, containerization, web services, DB/SQL, etc.
- Focus on performance, accessibility, API design, and the benefits of CI / CD
- Ensure user experience quality; you are data-driven and customer-obsessed
- Train team members in data structures, algorithms, co-design and systems architecture
- Work closely with other teams and individuals to plan, coordinate, and seek feedback
- Minimum 3 years of experience building user-friendly, data-rich applications, data pipelines, and analytic catalogues.
- Prior experience developing solutions for the electrical power industry is preferred
- Experience architecting, deploying, and supporting production applications
- Experience with multiple modern coding, testing, debugging and automation techniques
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills