Field Clinical Specialist
Detroit Metro Area, MI US
- Provide quality technical support to help investigational sites achieve procedural success and superior outcomes
- Ensure maximum coverage of accounts within assigned geographic areas to maintain optimum levels of site interaction with effective time management
- Assist with scheduling of cases, proper customer support and IDE study enrollment
- Support clinical team with pre case planning strategy
- Responsible for device inventory at sites to include shipments, usage and return of product.
- Bachelor's degree in life science/healthcare with 3 plus years of clinical research experience and/or technical clinical specialist activities in support of medical device clinical studies
- Demonstrated clinical acumen, general understanding of imaging modalities, case planning and consultation
- Prior experience teaching and educating medical personnel, peers, and technical support personnel
- Ability to manage a large geographical territory with extensive travel
- Vascular intervention experience is preferred
R&D Partners is an equal opportunity employer.