Los Angeles Metro Area, CA
What you ll do:
- Become one of the Creative Leads of the team responsible for Global Business Marketing in campaign development, turning briefs and business objectives into work that positively impacts the business in a measurable way.
- Inspire, guide, and motivate a team of creatives to craft thoughtful and impactful creative.
- Utilize your storytelling skills to present creative concepts and executions to marketing, product, and business leadership in a cohesive and compelling fashion.
- Work closely with strategists and marketers to understand campaign performance and utilize learnings to improve future work.
Knowledge,Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience generating high-impact, culturally relevant creative
- Vast experience in B2B communications
- Storyteller, possessing excellent creative, presentation and problem-solving skills, as well as an eye for small details and a passion for big ideas
- While you don t need to be a designer or copywriter by trade, comfortable giving both design and copy direction on projects
- Highly curious, entrepreneurial mindset and a strong desire to learn
- Passion for technology and critical points of view on its impact on people s lives
- Understanding of today s media landscape and how people engage with marketing
- Ability to empathize with others
- Experience distilling disparate sources of information into actionable inputs
- Experience articulating simple and compelling presentations
- Understanding of creative, design and marketing processes
- Conscientious and detail oriented
- Strong communication skills, positive attitude, and a collaborative mindset
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience as an art director or similar role
- Expertise in video: generating film concepts, storyboards, overseeing edits, animation, and music edits
- Google Suite expert, specifically Google Slides
- Proficient in Adobe CC, specifically Premiere and Photoshop
- Internet research expert: finding inspiration, images, references, artists/filmmakers, etc.
- High-impact, culturally relevant creative portfolio with vibrant, eye-catching, smart work
- B2B Marketing experience.
- Experience working with large organizations with complex processes.
- Experience in creative management of external remote teams.
- Experience in creative development in external Global markets