Contract Logistics Coordinator
Los Angeles Metro Area, CA US
Our pharmaceutical client is recruiting for a Contract Logistics Coordinator to join their Vendor Outsourcing group
- Perform contact administrative and logistics activities in support of the entire contract life cycle for Vendor Outsourcing
- Route contracts for e-signatures, create Purchase Requisition (PR) and submission or Purchase Order (PO) after contract is fully approved
- Manage multiple stakeholders and work collaboratively with cross functional groups to ensure post-contract approval activities are completed to deliver a fully executed contract
- BA/BS with 5 plus years of end-to-end clinical contracting process within biopharmaceutical industry
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proven experience creating PR/PO in SAP/Ariba environment and spreadsheets (MS Excel)
- $37.00 to 40.67/hour (Dependent on Experience)
R&D Partners is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
R&D Partners is an equal opportunity employer.