Clinical Trial Specialist
Marin Metro Area, CA US
Our Bay Area client is recruiting for a Clinical Trial Specialist to join their growing team.
- Take on the key role of Study Specialist by contributing to tasks related to site management, study management and oversight activities as delegated by senior team members
- Responsibilities include timelines, contracts/budgets, vendor management, protocol development, and study management
- Attend internal Clinical Operations team meetings and vendor meetings
- Embrace new challenges or changed priorities and adjust plans and priorities accordingly
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or related degree
- 2-3 years of relevant experience working in industry
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks, plan proactively, and accomplish goals using well-defined instructions and procedures
- Hybrid work schedule
- $36.24 - $45.30 per hour (Dependent on Experience)
R&D Partners is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
R&D Partners is an equal opportunity employer.