Clinical Trial Manager
San Mateo Metro Area, CA US
Our biopharmaceutical client in the San Francisco Bay Area is recruiting for a Clinical Trial Manager.
The Clinical Trial Manager is accountable for multiple global clinical trials.
- Experience in planning, risk mitigation strategies, trial budgets, site selection, clinical supplies management, conduct and monitoring of clinical studies
- Responsible for vendor selection and management including CRO, IVRS, central lab and imaging vendor
- Accountable for Clinical Operations deliverables to achieve study objectives and milestones within timelines and budgets
- Ability to execute a clinical study and work with cross functional teams
- Bachelor s degree (science or healthcare related field)
- 5 plus years of direct industry study management experience in clinical and drug development
- Strong understanding of the clinical trials process, the application of SOPS, international regulatory guidelines and ICH-GCP requirements
- $95 to $116.65 per hour (Dependent on Experience)
R&D Partners is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
R&D Partners is an equal opportunity employer.