Clinical Trial Management Associate
Los Angeles Metro Area, CA US
Our pharmaceutical client is recruiting for a Clinical Trial Management Associate to join their growing team
- Review study-related or essential study start-up documents as they relate to the clinical trials
- Work with multiple CROs to communicate detailed timelines and ensure that performance expectations are met
- Create and review site feasibility assessments required for study participation
- Manage and track key study deliverables including screening, enrollment, biological samples/images, data flow and protocol deviations
- Assist in the resolution of clinical trial queries for interim analysis, primary analysis and final database locks
- Bachelor's degree in Life Science with 2 plus years of biopharmaceutical experience
- Knowledge of FDA/EMEA Regulations and ICH-GCP guidelines preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, in particular Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- $35.36 - $44.20 per hour (Dependent on Experience)
R&D Partners is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
R&D Partners is an equal opportunity employer.