Clinical Safety Associate
San Mateo Metro Area, CA
Our Bay Area biopharmaceutical client is recruiting for a Clinical Safety Associate to join their growing team.
- Provide operational support to ensure oversight and pharmacovigilance compliance through implementation of the Global Market Research Patient (MAP) process, local legislation for MAP and study management.
- Oversight, triage, and tracking of incoming study document review request
- Perform Case Transmission Verification (CTV)
- Assist in the tracking and investigation of case processing related metrics
- Bachelor s degree in Life Science or related field preferred
- Prior industry experience in pharmacovigilance
- Demonstrates expertise in computer skills and database experience
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented and adapts in a fast paced, changing environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
**Only local candidates will be considered.**