Clinical Logistics Coordinator
Los Angeles Metro Area, CA US
Our pharmaceutical client is recruiting for a Clinical Logistics Coordinator to join their growing team
- Responsible for investigational product cell journey logistics, chain of custody, and chain of identity
- Communicate study enrollment requirements and interact with investigational site medical personnel
- Track and prepare cell journey information utilizing databases, spreadsheets, and other
- Utilize vendor/supplier systems to place relevant orders
- Work cross-functionally with Technical Operations, Manufacturing, Quality and other Departments to facilitate the clinical product cell journey
- Bachelor's degree in Life Science with 2-5 years of clinical or logistics experience
- Knowledge of biological tissue transportation and logistics
- Experience with CRM systems: Salesforce, Oracle, SAP a plus
- Experience with ERP systems: Oracle, SAP a plus
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- $35.81 - $44.77 per hour (Dependent on Experience)
R&D Partners is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
R&D Partners is an equal opportunity employer.