Clinical Contracts Associate
San Mateo Metro Area, CA US
Our Bay Area pharmaceutical client is recruiting for a Clinical Contracts Associate to join their growing team
- Lead system and payment related process activities to support rollout and optimization of clinical systems, reporting tools and payments
- Partner closely with Clinical Operations study team, Clinical System, and Accounts Payable department on the specification, documentation, validation, and implementation of payment optimization projects
- Serve as subject matter expert of clinical payments to business partners
- Review, develop and manage workflow and work process standards to ensure that clinical payments activities comply with regulatory and business conduct requirements
- Facilitate accurate and on time payment, investigator payment administration, Sunshine Act Compliance, and customer service to internal and external stakeholders including the clinical operations teams and investigators.
- Works with internal stakeholders in establishing payment arrangements for each clinical trial.
- Partner closely with business users and IT on the specification, documentation, validation, and implementation of payments systems and optimization projects.
- BA in a relevant discipline with 5+ years of experience including contract negotiation, clinical research management and coordination, clinical finance
- Experience leading cross functional/departmental large-scale projects with demonstrated track record
- Knowledge of Oracle, Access, Tableau, SQL is strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of regulatory and legal issues pertinent to clinical development
- Solid understanding of the regulatory implications of contracts as related to clinical research
**Local Candidates Only**