Clinical Contracts Associate - II
San Mateo Metro Area, CA US
- Contract execution, review, management, routing and quality control
- Management of MSAs, WOs, COs, LOAs, LOI, CDAs and other contracts for the Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- New supplier setup and supplier updates in ERP
- Research and resolve vendor invoice and payment inquiries and issues
- Review and analyze vendor proposals
- Bachelor's Degree with 5 plus years of pharmaceutical experience; MBA preferred
- Legal experience in working with contracts along with understanding of clinical development process
- Proficiency in legal language, contract structure and format
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a cross functional team
- $49.94 - $56.18 per hour (Dependent on Experience)
R&D Partners is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
R&D Partners is an equal opportunity employer.