Biochemist - Proteomics
Cambridge Metro Area, MA
Biochemist - Translational Sciences
Seeking individual to support Oncology target and drug discovery efforts. Rsponsible for characterizing therapeutic antibodies for Immuno-Oncology and Immunology & Inflammation projects including tri-specific antibody and cancer cell dependency programs for Targeted Protein Degradation project
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled research associate to join our Biochemistry & Biophysics team within the Proteomics group in Translational Sciences division.
- Responsible for developing and executing biochemical and biophysical assays and methodologies to support drug discovery programs.
- Perform in vitro and/or cellular experiments to characterize antibodies and other target enzymes/proteins, determine functional effects, and elucidate mechanism of interaction of antibodies or small molecules which modulate drug target.
- BS or MS degree in biological science
Required experiences and skills:
- 2 years of experience in the area of biochemistry and biophysics
- Candidate should have some theoretical foundation and experience in developing biochemical and biophysical assays (e.g. fluorescence based enzymatic or binding assays, Surface Plasmon Resonance assay, calorimetric assay, and various light scattering assays) with a good understanding of antibodies and enzyme kinetics.
- Candidate should have strong working knowledge in standard scientific graphing and curve fitting software used for data analysis such as XLFit and GraphPad Prism.