Associate Scientist/Scientist - Immunology
Oakland-Fremont-Pleasanton Metro Area, CA
A Bay Area Biotech has an opening for an Associate Scientist/Scientist with Immunology experience.
PhD in immunology.
at least 2-3 years post doc or equivalent industry experience. - need to demonstrate experience working to design and complete experiments independently (highly preferred )
- human immune cell isolation and culture from human blood / PBMC - T cells and monocytes
- magnetic or other cell sorting techniques
- flow cytometry
- immune cytotoxicity experiments
- other tissue culture
- cell proliferation assays
- animal models of inflammation (not critical but preferred)
- able to work independently