UX Project Manager
San Jose Metro Area, CA
The UX Research Infrastructure team combines world-class program management skills with a passion for the user experience to help UX Research teams across the company build and improve products for billions of users.
One of our team s core responsibilities is engaging with and managing external suppliers who provide a variety of UX research services to the company. The services ordered range from participant recruitment and logistics, moderation, translation up to support for UX research around the world.
Our program is available to all teams. You will be working in a dynamic environment in a growing team with expanding responsibilities. We are looking for someone who is highly ambitious, self driven, works independently and can provide high-end support to our internal and external stakeholders.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing outsourced UX research projects
- Working with internal stakeholders capturing project requirements
- Communicating with external suppliers throughout the project, from initial engagement (collecting and reviewing project, commissioning the projects and opening the POs) to project completion ensuring high quality service and timely delivery of services
- Handling minor escalations with vendors and internal stakeholders
- Reviewing overall performance of suppliers giving timely feedback to the vendor and internal stakeholders and identifying areas of improvement
- Working closely with global team of Program Managers, streamlining and optimizing existing processes
- Documenting new and existing processes
- Bachelor s Degree Ability to prioritize and organize workload.
- Demonstrated managing multiple projects at one or high volume of work.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Min 2 years of project management experience
- Experience working with 3rd parties
- Experience in setting up documentation, trainings, process mapping etc.
- Highly self motivated, showing ownership and critical thinking abilities
- Superb communication skills to effectively work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders around the globe
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage several projects at the same time
- Ability to handle complexity and navigate through changing requirements
- Ability to have difficult conversations
- Familiarity with UX research domain
- Formal project management training
- Experience compiling training documentation
- Experience in managing and updating websites
|Skill Name||Level (1-5, 5 being the highest)|
1 2 3 4 5
|Communication||0-3 Years||Yes||communicate with all levels of internal and external stakeholders, able to convey a clear message|
|Organization||0-3 Years||Yes||ability to prioritize and handle a large workload|
|Project management||0-3 Years||Yes||handling multiple projects at the same time, initiate and push through process improvements|
|Give feedback||0-3 Years||Yes||regular feedback about vendor performance|
|Documentation||0-3 Years||Yes||compiling new training documentation, improving existing ones|