UX Project Manager
San Jose Metro Area, CA
The operations manager will help with schedules, organization, and administrative tasks for user research teams. Their main responsibilities will include the following:
- Tracking ongoing projects and new project requests
- Management of shared spaces, tools and equipment
- Organizing documentation
- Organizing events
- Coordinating and gathering content for weekly email updates
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience. 3-5 years project management experience
- Familiarity with design, user research, and innovation processes and experience working with design, research, and engineering professionals.
- Enthusiasm for learning new processes and communication techniques to adapt to the team s needs
- Great relationship-building skills
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.