UX Program Manager
San Jose Metro Area, CA
- Manage processes and projects for a creative studio team within the UX, producing cross-functional and cross-PA creative programs, and partner with other UX Program Managers in the development and launch of a design system.
- Define tactical requirements and scope for projects, and help to reinforce production best practices from creative briefing to launch.
- Own project-based schedules for multiple concurrent projects and drive agency communication.
- Analyze the pipeline of work and productivity in order to optimize throughput of the team.
BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
5-7 years of relevant experience within either UX, creative, software development, product development.
Demonstrated program/project management skills, with ability to lead complex strategic and operational initiatives.
- Experience working at a creative agency,
- Experience working with visual designers, interaction designers, motion designers, researchers and engineers
- Experience managing teams and allocating team members against shifting priorities
- Experience managing budget and headcount for a complex, dynamic organization
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management, while building strong, strategic stakeholder relationships
- Experience collaborating with distributed teams
- Passion, commitment to product excellence