San Mateo Metro Area, CA
- Working with and guiding a close knit team of Designers, Researchers, Product Managers, Engineers and Sales Specialists, distributed in California and New York
- Creative solutions for design problems of all kinds
- Produce storyboards, conceptual wireframes and final production ready mocks as needed.
- Engage in respectful debate with PMs and Engineers to find the best solutions to UX problems within deadlines and technical constraints
- Keep the discussion, product needs, features and solution focused on the users
- Understand our diverse groups users and their separate needs, and advocate for them within the product development process.
- Manage and promote best practices for design process and development
- Work with researchers to help plan and script tests, produce prototypes for testing.
Please include portfolio links in resumes
- The HM would like to see stronger interaction design skill sets, requirements gathering, research, information architecture, problem solving, and skills in interaction design.
- Strong understanding of design process and methodologies.
- Familiarity with illustrator to produce wireframes and high fidelity mockups.
- BA/BS in Graphic, Interaction or Product Design, Human-computer interaction or similar (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
- 6 years work experience in interaction design, product design or related field.
- Track record of designing and launching great and usable products.
- Strong understanding of web technologies and how to get the best out of them.
- Minimum skills:
- Strong prototyping skills.
- Familiarity with user research methods or working closely with researchers.
- Strong, clean visual design sense.
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills.