San Jose Metro Area, CA
The right candidate will have a flexible skill set and an appetite for doing basic production design with some opportunity to learn and contribute to product design. They will have a design portfolio showing exceptional work that is relevant to the responsibilities and skills listed below.
- Work with stakeholders to craft targeted slide decks for the marketing, business development and product areas of an unreleased project
- Create/edit product demo videos, walkthroughs, and simple prototypes from existing assets.
- Hands on involvement in product and UI design where needed.
- - Great communication skills and the ability to understand and address the needs of diverse stakeholders.
- - Proficient in graphic and UI design toolkit including Sketch, Photoshop, etc.
- - Experience creating polished presentation decks for executives and external stakeholders, ideally in Google Slides.
- - Basic understanding of motion design, video, and rapid prototyping tools (After Effects, Principle, Flinto, Framer, etc.)
- - Basic knowledge of UX and product design methods and practices.
- - Willingness to adapt be proactive in working at multiple levels of skill and complexity.
- - Expertise in video and motion design, prototyping and programming, or product design.
- - Experience in an entertainment product design/development setting.