San Jose Metro Area, CA
- Translate conceptual user interaction models into visual interfaces that are intuitive, beautiful, accessible, and emotionally engaging.
- Use user-centered design principles to produce high-quality visuals.
- Work with a highly cross functional team to establish a new visual language, outside the familiar patterns of app and web design.
- Collaborate with our User Research team to iteratively evaluate, and evolve visual directions and explorations.
- Document and communicate the visual systems to stakeholders.
- Execute against several workstreams in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Bachelor s Degree and 6+ years of professional experience in interaction and visual design.
- A portfolio that proves excellent interaction and visual design skills, across a variety of platforms and domains.
- Experience in designing and implementing end to end design solutions for products.
- Detail-oriented and organized, with strong visual design skills : mastery of layout, typography and color
- Ability to demonstrate a collaborative approach with a cross functional team.
- Ability to illustrate concepts using a variety of techniques and formats: interactive prototypes, storyboards, videos, animations, photography.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for different platforms.