UI Designer III
San Jose Metro Area, CA
Mountain View, CA
- Help to define the user model and user interface for Actions on this company's products and features.
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products and making constructive suggestions for change.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc) Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS) or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years experience in UX space minimum.
- UX experience designing business/enterprise cloud software tools or apps.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams consisting of engineers, product managements, and other designers similar to a medium or large company.
- Portfolio is required.
- UX experience designing web or mobile based developer platform, tools, or apps, such as Github, Android Studio, XCode, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in crafting usable digital interfaces.
- Demonstrated visual design sensibilities as they relate to applying a brand to digital experiences.
- Excellent leadership, communication and cross-functional collaboration skills.