Translational Medicine Sr. /Research Associate
San Mateo Metro Area, CA
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Sr./Research Associate contractor to join our Translational Medicine team to contribute to the development of the company s ongoing clinical programs. The successful candidate will be actively involved in the development and application of pharmacodynamics and predictive biomarkers to guide patient selection in upcoming clinical trials.
- BS or MS in molecular biology, genetics, or related fields with 1-3+ years of hands-on research experience in academia or industry.
- Experienced/committed to learn designing, performing, and troubleshooting experiments and delivering data in presentations to small and large group.
- Proficiency in data analysis and visualization software such as Excel and GraphPad Prism.
- Ability to work collaboratively, strong interpersonal skills, flexibility to adapt in a fast-paced work environment.
- Curious, self-motivated with good organization and record keeping skills.
- Cell culture, in vitro cell-based assays, and cell manipulation techniques
- Co-culture systems, and 3D organoid models would be a plus
- RT-qPCR, Western blotting and molecular techniques
- Tissue-based analysis, including IHC, ISH, and immunofluorescence techniques
- Analysis and interpretation of data generated by next-generation sequencing, microarrays, multiplexed qPCR, flow cytometry, and/or proteomics would be a plus