Training Manager - Env. Monitoring / Aseptic Processes
Edison-New Brunswick Metro Area, NJ
- Degree in microbiology or health sciences with 3-5 years experince working in a GMP environment
- Train-the-Trainer certificate or course completion preferrred.
- Coach, mentor and train on aseptic technique related to gowning for Grade B (ISO 7) and environmental monitoring (MetOne, SAS, Contact Plates)
- Conduct aseptic operations classroom training: aseptic gowning, cleanroom behavior, contamination control, etc.
- Conduct aseptic gowning demonstration
- Conduct hands-on, practical aseptic gowning training
- Evaluate trainee's ability to gown-up aseptically
- Conduct BSC cleaning training
- Conduct training on environmetal monotioring equipment such as MetOne particulate counter, SAS air viable sampler, etc.
- Reinforce good documentation practices and Data Integrity requirements
- Oversee and maintain training equipment
- Ensure effective knowledge transfer