San Jose Metro Area, CA
- Write technical documentation, including concept docs, how-to guides, and API reference docs and sample code
- Design and organize documentation sets for new features.
- Rewrite and reorganize existing docs to improve developer productivity.
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others, and coach non-writers on ways to improve their writing skills.
- Manage complex documentation projects, and take responsibility for the quality of your documentation.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant experience, such as technical writing, product documentation, or online publishing including experience with writing technical customer-facing materials.
- Experience in the online payments industry
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build strong relationships with cross functional partners and stakeholders.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, impeccable business judgment and solid understanding of user-experience principles.