Boston Metro Area, MA
We are looking for candidates for a temporary technical writer position. This individual will join a dynamic and motivated team developing cell culture processes in support of early and late stage drug development programs, as well as tech transferring developed processes into clinical manufacturing or the Industrial Affairs organization. This position will support process development and tech transfer by generating proper documentation for experiment results and scientific findings including but not limited to technical reports, technical memos, SOPs, batch records, FMEA reports, and process description documents.
- Document scientific findings from mammalian cell culture experiments using high throughput cell culture models, bench top bioreactors and/or pilot scale single use bioreactors.
- Prepare documentation to describe scientific findings, process knowledge, and understanding of process design space for early and late stage therapeutic protein(s) to enable tech transfer to clinical and commercial teams
- Work collaboratively with project team to organize all data and findings and determine appropriate method for capturing information (tech report, tech memo, SOP, batch record, etc)
- Provide logical, accurate, informative, and grammatically correct description and critique of methods and findings
- Generate tables, figures, diagrams, and graphs to visually represent data and findings
- Demonstrate clear logical thinking and provide sound scientific conclusions
- Successfully manage report review process to obtain project team approval of draft reports
|The successful candidate will work collaboratively with project teams, will work effectively in a matrix management environment, and will be able to work independently to accomplish documentation objectives. This position requires excellent verbal and written skills and prior experience in technical writing with a thorough understanding and execution of Microsoft applications such as Power Point, Excel, Word, etc.