- Define, plan, and direct the execution of a broad range of projects for our R&D IT customers while balancing the competing demands of scope, time, cost, quality, resources, and risk to produce a high-quality product.
- Identify, acquire, and lead multi-functional, global project teams.
- Ensure project objectives/requirements are clear and agreed to by all stakeholders.
- Manage relationships with various IT and business stakeholder to achieve project objectives
- Facilitate project management activities across the entire project management methodology.
- Ensure successful and timely completion of deliverables.
- Track progress against baseline schedule.
- Plan, baseline and control costs to ensure projects are completed within the approved budget.
- Manage project priorities and ensure adherence to the agreed scope.
- Monitor, document and gain approval for changes to the schedule, cost or project scope.
- Identify and apply systematic quality activities to ensure that projects employ all processes needed to meet Computer System Validation directives.
- Conduct risk and issue management planning, identification, analysis and monitoring on projects.
- Formulate risk and issue mitigation strategies, recommend and implement solutions.
- Manage the processes required to ensure timely and appropriate generation, collection, distribution, storage, retrieval, and ultimate disposition of project information and documentation necessary for successful communications across all stakeholders and any required updates to living system documents for validated systems
- Business knowledge in the clinical area highly desired
- 10+ years experience in project management
- 8+ years experience in management of complex technical projects
- Must have proven track record of Business Intelligence solution delivery
- Experience in management of senior stakeholders
- Experience with GxP relevant systems
- Experience with deployment of cloud solutions
- Knowledge of diagnostics business
- Flexibility in working hours: early mornings
- Flexibility to some travel
- Experience in running project in agile methodology
- Experience in leading highly technical projects which deal with data processing, data storage, data mining using various technologies.
- Experience in full software development lifecycle from requirements gathering, design, software development, testing and retirement of systems.
- Experience with both agile and waterfall software development methodologies.
- Strong technical foundation in an advanced structured programming language and environment.
- Exposure to and ability to conceptually discuss solutions involving SAS (Statistical Software) metadata management.
- Ability to apply logical thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions.
- Ability to handle concurrent tasks with appropriate priority.
- Ability to work with team members in other geographic locations, across time zones, across cultures.
- Self-driven and able to work independently and interact with project teams.
- Demonstrated success handling initiatives of high complexity and risk