Technical Program Manager
San Jose Metro Area, CA
- Manage project execution towards development & delivery of Mobile Apps (iOS, Android, Cloud) across development sites in Mountain View, and India.
- Create, track and maintain schedules and milestones for various product launches and partner engagements
- Coordinate with stakeholders within the Jacquard team (including Product Management, UX, SW, HW, QA, Marketing, Customer Support) to create product launch plans, and to communicate and track dependencies to ensure their timely delivery to meet schedules.
- Coordinate with stakeholders outside the team (e.g. Legal, Privacy & Security working groups, Accessibility, etc.) to plan and execute reviews, approvals and other product launch procedures.
- Monitor execution of the product plan; identify risks, escalate appropriately and drive these to closure.
- Facilitate and drive communication of project status, risks with internal and external stakeholders, including prospective product partners.
- Drive sustaining software releases to support existing products and customers.
- Identify bottlenecks and drive process improvements to the product development process
Skill/Experience/EducationMandatory Minimum Qualifications:
- 6+ years in a Technical Program Management role.
- 4+ years in this role specifically driving software delivery for launch and support of mobile apps
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Experience with Agile Methodologies to drive software development and release
- Ideal candidate has experience launching software products that integrate / support hardware devices and platforms to deliver products from concept to mass production
- Experience working with third-party development partners and vendors