Supply Chain Planner
Edison-New Brunswick Metro Area, NJ
Global Supply Planner responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Support the Planner to define, publish and monitor global production plans for a portfolio of products considering demand from all sources (i.e.: forecasts, sales orders, supplier managed inventories, clinical requirements, etc.), and balancing inventories / manufacturing capacities. This includes API, drug product and finished goods.
2. Support the Planners on information collection for the monthly Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) meeting.
3. Work closely with Internal/External Manufacturing organizations and other Technical Operations colleagues to ensure that the production plans are achievable using capacity planning, level loading, materials availability planning, etc.
4. Align production plans with short-term and long-term needs of Commercial Operations, Technical Operations, and Internal/External Manufacturing organizations.
5. Work closely with the Global Demand Management team to understand the sales forecasts versus actual sales variations, and adjust supply plans if necessary to maintain inventory and customer service levels.
6. Prioritize product release of finished goods as necessary.
7. Support the execution of the supply plans / inventory strategies for new product launches, product line extensions and label/PI changes.
8. Participate on cross-functional meetings as subject matter expert as required.
Supply Chain Planner - Pharmaceutical
Bachelor s degree in Business or Engineering.
3+ years of planning experience in the Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry
Prior experience planning in a multiple manufacturing site and/or contract manufacturing environment
Prior experience planning Biologic products / compounds is a plus
Oracle EBS / Advance Supply Chain Planning (or SAP) experience required.