|Duties:||Provide Manufacturing Engineering support for sourcing, testing, process and supplier development throughout the supply chain from development through product launch. This includes developing requirements, ensuring DFM, process capability, process V&V and ensuring products produced meet requirements and the process is robust.|
Facilitate new New Product Introductions to ensure suppliers are involved in the refinement of specifications to promote Design for Manufacturability and ensure documentation is complete and accurately reflects the parts or products being produced
- Provide Engineering support for product design and process improvements to improve manufacturing efficiency, ensure product quality and support cost reduction activities.
- Work closely with the suppliers to develop and maintain process documentation to ensure consistent manufacture of products throughout the supply chain. Some travel may be required.
- Support Manufacturing tool/fixture/equipment development, documentation and IQ/OQ/PQ or mold validations where required.
- Ensure critical processes are properly verified or validated and that proper documentation is generated to document the activities.
- Ensure process capability is established and maintained throughout the lifecycle of the product.
- Resolve supplier component or assembly failures and ensure proper root cause investigations are documented, completed and that appropriate corrective actions are implemented to prevent recurrence.