Staff IT Engineer (Front End Developer)
Orange County Metro Area, CA
Contract to Hire
Life Sciences Industry
Costa Mesa, CA
Driven by a passion to help patients, our Cardio program combines our clinical consulting expertise with an innovative cloud-based platform to facilitate in the identification, referral, and care pathway management of patients with structural heart disease.
With this program, our commitment is to help hospitals improve quality by reducing variability in echocardiography and ensure effective communication between care settings to ensure patients access to care.
We re looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to join our software development team.
- The successful candidate will have a strong leadership role in all aspects of translating high level business goals into implementable designs.
- Your will work collaboratively with the business and clinical leader to develop UX/UI concepts and then will develop these designs in Angular 7.
- This position requires a passionate, creative, and motivated individual who believes in our mission of positively impacting patient lives.
- Must be able to manage the UI/UX process end to end.
- This means taking high level business inputs and coming back with visual concepts, communicating with the business to get buy off on your concepts, and, finally, iteratively implement your concepts in Angular 7.
- There is no separate designer or business analyst that will tell you what to do. You must do it all.
- 3+ years experience with frontend development and/or UI/UX design
- 1+ year Angular
- Bachelor s Degree Required