Sr. Laser Applications Engineer
Orange County Metro Area, CA
|Selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
A Bachelor s Degree in an Engineering/Science discipline is required.
- A minimum of 5 years prior hands-on laser system design and process characterization experience.
- Strong knowledge of optical properties and laser physics is required.
- Previous experience in the medical device industry is highly desirable.
- Experience designing and executing characterization test plans (e.g. DOE) for laser applications is required.
- Solid comprehension of principles, theories, and concepts relevant to laser processing and general engineering.
- Good problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Proficient computer skills including all major common software is required.
- Experience with CAD software (SolidWorks, Creo, etc.) is highly desirable.