Sr. Global QA Product Complaint Associate
San Jose Metro Area, CA
The Global QA Product Complaint Associate will be resonsible for the receipt and initiation of Product Complaints in Trackwise, including high level assessments of Product Complaints. This position will also support other Product Complaint related activities such as intake reconcilliation, summary reports and trending.
- The position will be responsible for Receipt and evaluation of Product Complaints and inititaion of the report in Trackwise
- Follow up with multiple groups to ensure timeliness of closure
- Perform reconcilliation of Product Complaints and Adverse Events
- Create metrics and trend data
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-8 years of direclty related Product complaint experience in a GMP Quality or Manufacturing environment.
- Experience and proficiency with standard office software applications, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Power Point
- Exellent verbal and written communication skills
- Product Comlaint or Deviation Investigation Experience prefered
- Experience with TrackWise preferred
- BA or BS in a technical discipline (physical or biological sciences preferred but not required). Equivalent experience may be considered.